Sunday, February 17, 2008

God blessem you from Vanuatu!

Vanuatu is a lovely little island full of beautiful, gentle, cheerful people who live in villages.
This week we are staying in a village near Port Vila, at the YWAM missions school. There are about 20 people who live here, including Staff and students.

Tim, Anna, and I are making a short promotional DVD for them. We’re also helping with their website and writing all the DTS student’s stories… I have been teaching the YWAM Staff a communications workshop for 3 days, and they have been teaching me how to play the bongo drums!
There is a prophetess here named Mommy Miriam who
has inspired me daily with her stories of God working in the villages.
She and I have been meeting everyday to pray and intercede for the missionaries and local church…it is such an honor to spend time with this mighty woman of God.




Another highlight came on Sunday when I took a day off to go surfing with the locals! I was hilariously clumsy on a short board. I landed on heaps of coral everytime, so I'm pretty thrashed, but we had a great time!

No comments: