Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome to Island Breeze, Brisbane!


This week we are helping the YWAM Island Breeze base in Brisbane. The people are incredible, Waqa and Jade are the Directors over 20+ staff and several ministries.

Tim, Anna and I are helping them by videotaping a Melanesian Leaders Conference this week, as well as designing new advertisements for their ministry.....There are incredible Island Breeze dancers here and they welcomed us by performing this traditional Aboriginal dance, among other island dances.
I am 87% sure I will return and base my own communications ministry here this summer. So I'll leave one of my suitcases here as collateral. =) But I'm still praying about it - you know how funny life is. "Man makes his plans but God determines his steps." Please pray for me, I don't know exactly where He wants me to settle after this trip is over. But at least Tim won't have to keep lugging along my extra suitcase =)

No comments: