Wednesday, December 30, 2009
This is how I am experiencing Motherhood:
For the first time in my life I am willing to sacrifice all sleep, work, vanity, and sanity for this little guy who spends 80% of his time eating and the other 20% pooping.
We have had brief moments of sleep sprinkled over the past 3 weeks, but I fear I am still losing my mind. Last night I told him "ok we're going to pray now for our family, dear God please bless 'Osi and myself and....the baby.
what's your name again?"
Isaac Halalilo, I adore you.
Posted by Inspired along the way at 5:57 PM 1 comment:
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Our beautiful baby, Isaac Gray Halalilo was born on December 5th,2009 at 12:58 p.m.
He was 7 pounds 7 ounces; 21 inches long; and absolutely perfect.
Posted by Inspired along the way at 7:07 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)