Thursday, August 24, 2006

The past 3 weeks in Singapore (for lack of a better title)



The past 3 weeks in Singapore have been lovely - interviewing Missionary's and writing story's by day and exploring the city with friends by night.
(This is actually a picture of us at the YWAM Singapore staff retreat in Indonesia. They asked me to come along and report on the weekend, and help write a story and video for their base. This weekend's theme is YWAM Singapore's past, present, and future. I am awe-inspired listening to the original base leaders' story's about God's faithfulness when they were pioneering this mission, years ago.
Most of the people said they had no idea what they were doing. They just really loved God, and stepped out in faith and obedience everyday - now, many years later, the fruit of their faith has been incredible .
That is encouraging, because many times in this new mission of mine, I have no idea what I'm doing (what country am I in again? =) or why in the world God would choose little ol' me for such a huge job, but we walk by faith not by sight.
Soooo I'll just keep walking =) doing my best, and enjoying the ride.
I pray that you are feeling the same way with whatever God has called you to do right now friend.

No comments: