Friday, May 19, 2006

I now have my dream job!!

Praise the Lord!!!
I am personal witness to the fact that it is possible to have a career where all of my passions come together for God's ultimate glory and my ultimate joy!
I am still in a bit of shock =)
God just laid out for me what I am supposed to do with my life!
I am going to be a Traveling Missionary Journalist with Youth With A Mission!! Ahhhh!

For the past few months I have been exploring different opportunities to use my B.A. in English, my calling to missions, and my weird sense of adventure to serve God.
So on my road trip I stayed in Colorado for two days meeting with the Director of the YWAM International Communications Headquarters. We have been in touch for months now, but were finally able to meet and discuss my vision for missions. YWAM is a evangelical missions organization with a multiplicity of missionary's, churches, and Bible schools all over the world. God is working mightily through their organization, and the world is rife with story's to be written for YWAM books, magazines, and websites.
Sooooo although they have never had an official YWAM traveling journalist before, he caught the vision and let me have the job!
Praise God I am so excited! I cannot say enough about how good God is and how elated I am to dive into this new life!

No comments: