Thursday, June 15, 2006

In the future!

I plan to use this blog as a way for friends, family, and prayer/support partners to keep in touch.
For the next 6 months I will be traveling through Asia, India, the U.K. and then Germany staying with YWAM Missionary's and reporting on all that God is doing through their ministry.
Because I will be so mobile, I won't be bringing a computer/printer or really much of anything with me (I am committed to simplicity). So I will not be able to send out monthly paper prayer letters to you all. I will to my best to send out monthly prayer e-mails, and paper letters when I am home in December, Lord willing.
Soooo I will do my very best to keep you updated through this weblog every week with story's, pictures, prayer requests, and random bits of information =)
I am so excited about this adventure and am thankful that in a way you're coming along with me! I really need your continued prayers and would love to hear any feedback or advice you have while I'm out on the field!
-Jen

No comments: