Tuesday, January 19, 2010
9 more days
The count down has begun and home is just around the corner. We are so excited to return to the people we love and the work we enjoy.
At the same time as we pack our bags and start saying goodbye's we can think of a thousand wonderful memories we've made this season with family and friends.
Thank you Jesus for the opportunity to
* to learn about the process of birth and parenting
* Teaching 'Osi about American culture and the English language
* So many wonderful friendships we have made and renewed here
* Sweet time with our family
* All that 'Osi has learned through Pastor Mich's discipleship
* All Jen has learned from fellow MOPS volunteers: their love, encouragement, and example
* Great fellowship with our Missions partners
Oh! And Isaac slept for 3.5 hours straight last night! yay! What more could this young crazy couple as for?